I know what the basic differences are between Partial and Full transit... here are some questions I have though
1) How long of a cruise is a typical full transit vs how many days on a partial transit? How many sea days on both?
2) On a full transit what are the main ports of calls?
3) Do all full transits usually start/end at MIA/FLL and San Diego? Are there other embarkation and disembarkation cities?
4) Are full transits only offered 2x a year, around late April/early May, and then again in Sepember October as cruise ships transition to/from Alaska and the Caribbean?
5) Is a full transit worth it, or is a partial transit more worth it? Do partial transits occur year long or are those limited as well?
Thanks for your advice!