The world’s best cruise line announces even more overseas destinations and brand new voyages designed to appeal to discerning travellers.
Crystal Cruises, the ultra luxury cruise line has announced its 2012 cruise collection unveiling an enticing choice of exotic voyages. Now offering 68 worldwide itineraries including brand new coveted destinations, the World’s Best cruise liner introduces its most extensive global presence yet.
Continuing to maintain the highest number of repeat customers and with an ongoing commitment to selling only through the trade, Crystal Cruises will offer even greater choice in 2012. These new itineraries and voyages have been meticulously crafted to appeal to today’s discerning luxury traveller.
2012 voyages are now available for waitlist and include:
· 94-day “EPIC Islands and Empires” Pacific Rim World Cruise through Hawaii, the South Pacific, eastern and western Australia, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Russia, Alaska, British Columbia and San Francisco, including a three-day inclusive overland adventure in Beijing; a maiden call in Newcastle, Australia; and a return to South Korea for the first time since 1994;
· Christmas/New Year cruises in Australia/New Zealand and the Mediterranean;
· Expanded collection Mediterranean itineraries including late Autumn options;
· Expanded collection of Baltic and Northern European cruises;
· More seven-day cruises in the Mediterranean and New England/Canada, as well a
seven-day voyage during Thanksgiving through the Mexican Riviera;
· Transatlantic cruises from New York to Dover and from Miami to Lisbon, which can be combined with European cruises;
· Late Autumn cruises in the South Pacific and New Zealand;
· More overnight stays in destinations including Ashdod, Reykjavik, Odessa, Honfleur and Hamburg, Edinburgh, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, Istanbul, Venice, Sorrento, Bordeaux, as well as destinations throughout Asia, Australia and South America.