Thought you all might be interested in viewing Royal Caribbean's New Choice Air Program.
We know that worrying about travel arrangements can cut into your valuable vacation relaxation time. Let us help you with your travel arrangements to and from the ship - that way you can let go of stress earlier and hold onto that happy cruise feeling even longer!
Our Choice Air Travel Program makes it easy for you to get the best deals and the best customer service when you fly to and from your cruise. Choose and reserve the ideal air itinerary for your cruise vacation - the extra peace of mind is on us!
Our user-friendly site lets you:
- Easily identify itineraries that work with your cruise schedule Find and reserve your preferred flights immediately - or as soon as you are ready
- Take advantage of published airline schedules and fares, including highly discounted fares, non-refundable tickets and promotional airfare sales
- Filter results to show only the itineraries that maximize your time - no rushing to make connections or long, dreary layovers
- Save time when you arrange cruise and air travel at the same time
- Add transfers between airport and seaport with the click of a button
- Reserve online 24 hours a day
- Pay for airfare using multiple credit cards
- Take advantage of exclusive offers and Royal Caribbean specials Once you've found and reserved the best air travel, your travel plans are in expert hands. Our customer service ensures you'll get the best support throughout your journey.
Before you travel:
If you need to make changes to your itinerary after booking, we'll work with the airlines to make the changes for you, with no additional fees other than what the airlines may impose.
We'll monitor flights to make sure that air travel disruptions don't ruin your vacation. If your scheduled flight is changed, we'll work with the airline to get you on another flight that gets you to your cruise on time.
While you travel:
We'll continue to monitor flights to identify air travel disruptions that could jeopardize your timely arrival at the ship. If any flight disruptions or delays occur, we'll be prepared to assist you. In the event of a delay that causes you to miss your ship, we'll work with you and our airlines to find a reasonable alternative so you can meet up with your ship at the next port (when feasible).
If there is a disruption to your cruise schedule that causes you to miss your return flight, we'll work with you and the airline to get you on another flight at no additional cost.
Call 800-533-7803 or Visit www.RoyalCaribbean.com/ChoiceAir. You may also book through your preferred travel partner.
North American guests pay a $15 service fee for domestic travel and a $25 fee for international travel.
Fees for guests outside of North America are determined by the local Royal Caribbean Cruise Line office.
CUSTOM AIR TRAVEL
Our skilled agents are available to make travel arrangements for you. If you're traveling with a large group, meeting up with guests arriving from different cities - or desire extra assistance for any reason - our personal consultants will search out the best fares and itineraries to meet your requirements for a fee of $50-$75.
Call 800-636-2440 to make Custom Air requests for both Individuals and Groups. Hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST and Saturday and Sundays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 Pm EST.
Custom Air requests may also be made through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARD AIR TRAVEL
Our Standard Air program allows you to pay a flat rate for your flights and transfers. We'll select a flight for you, arrange airport to seaport transportation and provide you with your itinerary 45 days prior to sailing. Pricing information will be provided at the time of your request.